20090102

This is the way you wish your voice sounds.

Where is my most comfiest shirt? I seem to have lost it... Perhaps I should wash some tomorrow, if I can't sleep late enough. I'm so tired all of the time. I wish I could stop it, but it seems to have really gotten a hold of me. Being awake, I mean. I don't fancy it, nor do I fancy the cold. How dreadful it is knowing that we're only in the month of January!

I want to sleep, but I feel like I'm forgetting something. I'm forgetting to do something. I think I just expect more out of my day. But it's 12:03 am and I'm afraid that the day's already over. I won't get much out of tomorrow either, considering I work at 5. And on Sunday, Jared works. Monday I go back to school. I just want to be done. I hate it. I hate not having friends. I hate feeling empty. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't get drunk or high or make sexy with everyone, yet my grades still suck. I pay attention in class and do my work, but it's not good enough and I can't figure out why. I don't understand how other people can skip class and be out of reality for the majority of the semester and then pass with a perfect GPA. What's wrong with me? Why do I even have to go to school? I hope it's worth it. I just want to live the dream. I want to live MY dream.

xoxo

No comments: