20090118

Snowed In.

Last night, I had a small realization of the notion that there are people all over the world, and many more than half of them live very unlike me. Then, it was me noticing the luck I have living so close to the nearest city, which is Pittsburgh. So many people have to drive hours to get to "the city." Some people even have to drive at least an hour to get to the nearest shopping mall. That's completely INSANE to me. I've never had that. If I want chips or juice, I drive 10 minutes to Wal*Mart. A lot of people can't do that. CRAZY!
Now, my realization is that so many people are much luckier than me by NOT. HAVING. SNOW. I hate snow! I woke up today (at 1:30 p.m., mind you) with about 4 feet of snow on the ground. How inconvenient is that? I can't go anywhere. Most of you probably think (if anyone read my blog at all), staying at home's not that big of a deal, but it really is to me. I'm not okay with just relaxing with myself. I'm not okay with being alone. It gives me too big of an opportunity to be with myself. I can't face myself, which is something I'll have to get over at some point, but I'm not ready to just yet. For now, I'll just bitch until the snow melts.



xoxo

No comments: