20081230

you wanna touch me, too.

It's been a while hasn't it? I haven't been busy--I just don't see the point in updating a blog that no one acknowledges, even if a blog's supposed to be a personal thing. I take that back. Blogs aren't personal. The only reason anyone even creates a blog to begin with is to get noticed. Whatever.
So... things that have happened...first semester of college has ended. B+,C+, and A. I'm okay with it I guess. I struggled. Thanksgiving. Busy, fun. Christmas. Busy, even more fun. I appreciate my family when I have to. Christmas really forces me to realize the love I have for these people. At least for most of them.
I haven't been getting much sleep lately. I stay up until 3 usually, and wake up as early as 7. I wish I knew why. I doubt it does much good for me. I feel like I have an ongoing migraine. I'm not complaining though--it's my fault.
Shopping down Carson Street tomorrow with Michelle.


Until Later,
xoxo

No comments: