20090115

I will NOT give into this.

From Lorrie to Me (10:11)

You need to take a good look at yourself. Who you are. Are you proud of how you treat people? The lack of respect you have for people? Family, in particular. You treat your family with the least amount of respect of anybody. You're not any better than anybody else. Are you proud of who you are? You always say how stupid your dad is. What has he done for you? You make fun of his family. Do they not love you? You constantly yell at Cole and put him down. You don't think that hurts him? He loves you. And the things my family says you say about me. I guess I've not done anything for you. You make fun of Aunt Tammy and Gram. How do you think Pap feels to hear all of this? He's helped you ALL of your life, too. You're not any better, by no means, than anyone else. You're just another one of us. What's happened to you? The only time you're pleased with family is when they're giving you something or doing for you. What's wrong with you? Don't you love your family? The people who love and have helped you the most? We've all just about had enough. Everyone of us have helped you and this is how we're treated for it. I'm not proud of the way you've been treating everyone. You need to take a hard look at who you are. You need to think about your family. Your damn lucky you have such a good support system. A lot of kids/people don't have that. It's very sad.




I've learned not to say anything back. It's the only way to beat it. Wihtin a year I think I need to transfer colleges to get away from all of this. There's nothing else left to do. There's no other way to avoid all of the people in this small town that she spreads this shit to. I hate that I have to say that my mother gets to me this way, but I can't run from it anymore.
My most important goal in life is to not end up like her.


xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your mom said that to you?!

brookeleigh said...

Yeah, she did. She's psycho. It started when she called me last week when I was with Jared at Cracker Barrel and asked me if I was okay because the roads are bad. I told her I was fine and that I had to tell her about the crazy waitress I had when she said "LISTEN Brooke, I can't hear this right now. I don't have enough money to buy groceries this week and you're bitching about the way a waitress is treating you." Then she hung up on me. And this is what came of it. I DIDN'T EVEN DO ANYTHING.

P.S. Sorry for not replying earlier. I didn't get notified that anyone had commented me. No one ever does. hahaha