I mean, things that should be obvious to me, but aren't.
Like that I hate therapists, because they think they can read me but they can't. Even when most of my friends respect them and even don't mind talking with them and being told what their thoughts meant. I can't stand that.
And the way that I'll tweeze my eyebrows and shave my legs and paint my fingernails when I'm home alone but still wear sweats. It's like my true physical appearance means the most to me than it should for everyone else in my mind. The way I dress myself is what's for everyone else. I don't get that one, though.
I can't remember anything else.
And if these things that should be obvious aren't even obvious and clear to me, then how can I expect other people to notice them? I really am a hypocrite. All the time.
xoxo
20090119
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment