20081118

no ones reads this soi don't care. i'm so fucking sad.i don't want to wake up anytmore i don't want to do my homework i dont wantt o go to wrok i dont want to talkt o anyone. i dont know what tod o. i dont know what i can do anymore. i try so hard to be ahppy i've been a really nice person i think lately to m=poeple and i eat nromally and i've been doing really well in school i just cant do it anymore. i'm lying to myself. i hurts so much. u i feel like thers a huge hole in me. today my doctor asked me if i wever thought arvout hurting mysefl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I was looking through your blog and found it interesting to me.

I am inviting you to visit my art blog here in Southern California. I just love using music videos of music I like, and different labels.

You can also see my art. I hope to see you here.

Anonymous said...

Hate to hear this. I know we don't talk very often; actually not at all. But this is definitely a bummer to hear. I sit in my house all day so write me a letter. No use stewing alone.