20081116

What did we ever do to these guys that made them so violent?

I'm really happy where I am. I hope you're happy, too. All I want is to see you with someone else, though. I'll wait for that day and then I will sleep unburdened.


Yesterday was fun. I went to Eat n Park with Mom & Cole, then I went to the mall and met up with Natalie. I got my winter coat--it's grey wool and it's by Guess. I like it a lot. It was originally $185 and I got it for $85. I also got a pair of jeans for $8, and later I found a cool 80s looking sweatshirt and a black velvet BCBG dress at the Salvation Army. I feel safe to say that I had a good day. I'm going shopping again on Tuesday. I have a feeling that it's going to be hard for me to find anything that I'll want.
After the mall, we just kind of drove around a bit and went back to Natalie's house and made pasta that we didn't eat. We wanted to go to Club Ice to be assholes, but decided that it wouldn't be worth the $10 admission price.
Dad's up in my room painting right now. I got my new vanity into place, and I've organized mostly everything in my room. I'm really excited about it. I'm sure anyone would be after sleeping in a daisy yellow-colored room for ten years.


xoxo
Brooke

No comments: