IT'S SO FUCKING COLD. Seriously, I wish there were a huge heat machine hovering over Pennsylvania that cancelled it all out. I think that's what some people refer to as global warming. Oh, wait. Global warming doesn't exist.
Fuck, I'm so glad this semester's almost over. I just hope to the godly entity in the sky that I'll have all my money to Pitt in time to even register. Hmm, wouldn't it be nice to not register at all? Wouldn't it be nice to have been born by a rich socialite. Wouldn't it be? Wouldn't it be?
This is so repetitive, but day after day I feel like I experience an odd form of dejavu. I'm remembering myself more clearly and although I feel that it's protruding, everyone continues to tell me that I'm becoming more and more distant. I wish sometimes that I could just disappear. But I do too much wishing.
Tomorrow I'm going Christmas shopping with Natalie. I suppose I'm helping her, more than likely. Until I can land a waitress job, I won't be doing much shopping ever. It sucks to be a college student. I feel like a starving artist, minus the starving and artist part.
Every day I look forward more and more to my next physician appointment. How psycho does that sound? Seriously, though. The more I think about the possibility of having these nodule bitches removed, the more impatient I get. It'd also be nice to have some migraine medication, and to have my Zoloft upped. Oh, the joy of being an unhealthy youth.
Until next time....
xoxo
Brooke
20081110
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment