Work, work, work.
Worked last night, work today. I put in an application yesterday at Victoria's Secret for the holidays. I want to stay at the Boulevard, but I want something on the side, too. I don't see anything wrong with working with bras and underwear for 3 months and getting a 30% discount, do you? Didn't think so.
I met Chrissy at the mall yesterday during my break. It was really nice to see her, considering it's been so long. There's something about meeting with an old friend that's unbeatable. I can't describe it, but I'm sure you know what it is I'm talking about.
Off to the side a bit, I'm sure something's wrong with me and this feeling will pass quickly, but I'm kind of excited for winter. I'm about as excited for winter as I am when it gets randomly warm during the week. This will be the first winter I've spent at my dad's in about 4 years, and I'm really looking forward to it. I'm glad that I'm able to drive, even if I'll get snowed in a lot, and I'm glad that I practically have the house to myself. Winter's kind of peaceful. I can sleep through most of it and not feel guilty about it. We'll see how it goes...
xoxo
Brooke
20081113
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment