20081103

I call it dope boi magic.

I don't think I've ever blogged on my car before. I'm waiting for Jared to get done washing his so that he can get to mine.
It's a really nice day. Typical fall, but still flip flop weather. It's relaxing.


I wrote this last week.
I'm posting it because I have nothing else to blog about.
I hate being so boring.



sometimes I feel unreal
& my past is a life I have not seen in centuries

my past life is a ghost knocking down my door
looking for me every fucking day.
i try not to be home.
i've gotten quite well at blocking out the voices
they love to scratch at my bedposts
they love it when I cry
they hated me ages ago
& they hate me now I'm bitter
sometimes I bother greeting them
but usually my head is bowed in shame
I welcome them as royalty
they'll always be the mansion
spitting dirt all down my throne.


xoxo
Brooke

No comments: