20090308

Thank you Leighton!

1.Who was your FIRST prom date?
Jared, Junior prom.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Still with him!

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink?
Hmm, probably wine.

4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a dishwasher for the Wagon Wheel. ;)

5. What was your FIRST car?
Eclipse.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
Hmm, Jared.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Not sure, I was pretty groggy.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Durco.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Well...I'm pretty sure it was to Mexico.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Karlene and not really.

11. Where was your FIRST sleepover?
I have no clue!

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Jared I think.

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My Aunt Tonya's.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Roll over and go back to sleep. :)

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Dixie Chicks.

16. FIRST tattoo?
"Stay Gold" on my left wrist.

17. First piercing?
Ears.

18. First foreign country you ever went to?
Canada.

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing in the theater?
101 Dalmatians.

20. FIRST Detention you had
7th grade, because I wasn't ever prepared for English. :P

21. What was the first state you lived in?
Pennsylvania.

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Will be Jessi. :)

23. If you had one wish. What would it be?
I just want a band!

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
To dance.

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this?
No one!

No comments: