20090327

3.27.09

I've been really stressed out lately. Talked with my boss...I'll only be working three days a week now. It's just hard for me to concentrate on everything and still be able to sleep and get my own shit done. Life's taking its mental toll on me. I don't think I was ever ready for college. Or the real world, for that matter.

Britney's tonight with Melissa. I can't believe it's already here. I've been looking forward to this since before Christmas. I wish Britney wasn't so intangible...I'd thank her for helping me to take my mind off of things. She's an amazing person. I hope she knows how inspiring she is.

Then I fall back to planet Earth tomorrow. Work 10-3 and then take my Villarin dress to see about getting it altered for prom. The last part should be exciting. Then I have the rest of my day to (hopefully) sleep.

If anyone's bothering to read, what are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

Beana! said...

i have work as well tomorrow 10 to 6, and afterwards im not sure, maybe moviees at my house? i dont know of any parties going on, and tonight was lame, i went out to eat with my sisters and walked south st and bought water ice. and took silly pictures

brookeleigh said...

sorry it took me so long to comment back! work is lame. :( but silly pictures are fun!