I still can't figure out why they chose the ugliest guy ever to be Edward. Not that I like admitting that I ever was a fan of Twilight, even if I read the books before anyone had even heard of them.
Moving on.
-Worked from 10-3 today. Made $70. Which isn't bad considering no one came in until 12:30. Got yelled at some, but I'm over it until tomorrow.
-Went to the Salvation Army with Mom...got the Men are From Mars... board game from like, what, the 80s? Correct me if I'm wrong. It was just cute, and $.99. Also bought a pair of gray biker shorts, yellow shorts, an old Penguins sweatshirt, and a teal colored flannel. Fun, fun.
-Ate with Mom at Sharky's. I had a crab cake sandwich, yummm. I'm going back ASAP. It was adorable there.
Another month until school's done for the summer.
Britney's Friday.
Root canal Wednesday.
I'm tired of being so boring.
xoxo
20090321
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment