20090318

So... Keeping up with the Kardashians. I wish I could go to jail and get all kinds of attention for it. Kim's so fucking ugly. I wish anyone agreed with me. They're all ugly. All of them except Kris. Get that, huh?

Anyhow, no theater today. I thought I skipped it Monday but turns out there wasn't class at all.
OH. I got a new job! I'm a waitress at an Italian restaurant called Jioio's. :) I'm a shitty server and I hope I get better with time...it just might not be for me. And in that case, I just might have to work at a store in the mall. :(
Mmm, high school track meet today.
Britney's next Friday.
I get a root canal next Wednesday and my hair done Thursday.
That's about all that's going on in my life. A month left of school. I can't wait for summer. I lost a few friends, so I'm at a record low. I'm staying on campus next year for sure. We'll see what happens.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

which jioios? the one in gbg? I go there all the time!

brookeleigh said...

yeah, it was that jioio's. i quit though. they were really mean. :(