20081026

What do they know about that?

I think I'm going to forget about my homework for a little bit longer... although the thought of sleeping is so very nice. As much as I love Charl0tte Perkins Gilman, I'm just really not in the mood to write about her, especially since it's being forced upon me, you know?

Today Jared, Mum, and I took Luna on the Whisker Walk for the Humane Society at Twin Lakes. She's so damn cute. I bought her a bat costume at Old Nazy and personally, I think she looked the best out of all the dogs there. I mean, she's black and so were her wings, so it looked like they practically belonged to her. It looked like she was a bat! However, we didn't win best costume. :( I did get some food though, and Luna got some treats. The Gabriel girls were there, and they walked with us, which was nice. They're so weird, but I am too and I love it.
After the walk, Jared and I went back to his house with Loon and watched Apocalypto. He had to watch it and do some report on it for his final in History on the Screen, but we've already watched it a whopping motherfucking 6 times, so we probably could have done the paper on our own. I love Apocalypto, though. And I get the tinglies every time Jaguar Paw's on screen. What a nice Mayan, I'll tell you what.

So anyhow, now it's 11:00 p.m. and I'm home, prolonging this reading response for the Yellow Wallpaper until...right about now. Oh! I can check postsecret while I'm at it. I forgot that it is Sunday and there are new ones. Happy happy joy joy.
Sorry this post was so unproductive. I'm sure I'll get back tomorrow.

xoxo
Brooke

No comments: