So here I am. Brooke's blogspot post #1. Xanga couldn't cut it for me.
I'm really here to find myself. Can I say that enough? Sometimes I think that I know exactly who I am but that I just can't accept it. Most times I just think I got lost. Either way, I think blogging's a good way to let it all out until I figure out what's going on. It might improve my writing skills, too. Whoopee.
I guess I should have had a proper introduction:
Hello, everyone (or no one). My name is Brooke and welcome to my lovely blog, my humble blog. Make yourselves comfortable and stay for a while. Don't be shy--I won't bite (unless you're into that).
It's getting colder and colder (obviously). I really don't mind it that much, except that the sky darkens earlier. It tricks me into thinking that I should be in bed around 8 p.m. Oh, you tricky seasons, you! Fall also respresents the parasite (Seasonal Affective Disorder) and its gradual attachment to the host (me). As much as I dread this time of year, I am actually sort of thankful for it. At the moment, I am not sure why. Just believe me, though, I am.
At 10:16, I believe I'm about to fall asleep. I'll end on this note to anyone who can relate:
I am sorry for hurting you. I am sorry for not always being the best that I can be and I am sorry for not always being your guiding light. We all have to grow up at some point in our lives, and I believe that it's time for the both of us to learn what it is to do what we were born to, and to go our own ways until we find out exactly what we are indeed meant to do. I love you, from the bottom of my heart.
xoxo
Brooke
20081025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment