Ahah boring day my CUNT! Where the hell do I start?
Okay, so my last class was at 3. Melissa calls me at 2:30 screaming about Obama at Mellon Arena. So of course I go and tell my teacher that I'll be missing class today AND Wednesday (supposedly due to a dentist appointment--it's really Jared's birthday party day), and we hit the road to DA BURGH. Oh my god, so much fun! Barack was really awesome. He's an amazing speaker and he's so damn white. Seriously, have you heard him talk recently? SO WHITE. He kept it short and sweet, too. ;) It lasted an entire hour and a half.
After the show, Meliss and I obviously wanted tee shirts, no? Everyone wanted fucking ten dollars for them. Like, is that a joke? Those shirts are made so cheap. Well, I was born to bargain, so of course I want the shirts 2/$15. But JAMAL here needed to go run it by CHIEF to see if we were good (like they'd notice a missing $5 anyway...). He took too fucking long though, so I just took my shirts and ran. They were busy anyway, I doubt they ever realized they were jipped.
THEN, after a tedious text-argument over Obama with my mother (who believes that, with Obama in office, the world will become overrun with racist black people), she decides she wants me to buy her a motherfucking pin. So I walk up to the guy with the pins, who's obviously a crack addict, and ask for one. $3 for 1, $5 for 2. I really only wanted one though, so then he gives me a rose and tells me he'll kiss me and give me 2 or something entirely lame so I freaked out and took my pin and left.
After the theft/crack-rapist incident, Melissa and I get lost in Oakland trying to get through detours to Monroeville, but we eventually find our way (no worries!). We stopped at the Arby's in M-VILLE and found a homeless woman washing up in the fucking bathroom. So scary! She didn't even have teeth...
Well, that was the extent of my day. If anyone bothers to read my blog, tell me about yours!
xoxo
Brooke
20081027
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment