20090521

Got my mind made up.

Freaking crazy night.
Jess and I went out to Mellon Arena to watch the Penguins game on the jumbotron (because that's how we poor folks roll). I had the time of my life. It was beautiful outside--it stayed about 75 the entire night... We won of course, the second game in a 7 game series for the Stanley Cup playoffs. Afterward, we waited for the players to come out for autographs. I got a photo with Eric Godard and Hal Gill's autograph on my sweatshirt. They were really nice guys. Marc-Andre Benjamin only stopped for a minute and his whore girlfriend was in the truck with him, so I didn't get his autograph on my boob or sex like I had planned. We met eyes, however...I will meet him again.
About halfway home, there was a Tahoe that had clearly went over the guard rail on the left side of the road. Debri and glass fucking everywhere. We stopped and I got out to see if he was alright. Honestly, I was too terrified to look into his truck to see if he was alright... there were airbags popping up everywhere. The woman in the car ahead of me made sure he was okay...he came from the game, too. He was ridiculously wasted and his truck was totaled, but all that was visibly wrong with him was a scratch on the bottom of his chin. I was so glad he was even alive. The cops came and shooed us away... I assume he'll be alright.
THEN, after stopping at sheetz to get a frozen coffee, I got pulled over for doing 60 in a 45. Boo. But the officer's name was Chris and he was super nice and let me off with a verbal warning. Perhaps it was how I went about being pulled over. Would you like to hear how it went? Okay, good. So his lights start flashing and I start freaking out in my body going OMGOMGOMGOGMOGM...then I was like, okay switch lanes and get off the road. Then I was like, 4 ways sound like a good idea, so I put them on. THEN, I prepared myself by taking out my license and registration. When he told me he was pulling me over for being so speedy I said, "Boo, yeah I know." He was so kind.
MMmmm I'm tired. Night, world.

1 comment:

Trudy Gine Amoranto said...

hahahaha. seems to be a crazy, tiring day. =)))