20090218
I don't have a title for this. I hate college. I like Greensburg, but I can't focus here. I hate how I'm such a freak. I hate how when I go back to high school, I feel important because 3 people hug me and talk to me. It's so simple. Those people are my friends. They're not close to me, we don't talk a lot, but they like me and it's genuine. It's been so long since I've felt that with anyone. It was such a relief to just be talked to. I think I need to get out of here. I want to be in Oakland. If I can't have friends, I need the city. It motivates me and inspires me. Fuck you if you don't know what I'm talking about. Fuck you if you've never felt passionate about anything. I have and I know that where I am isn't where I'm supposed to be. I just wish someone could tell me what I need to do to be there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment